Resolution of the ICOR to the Filipino people, the Duterte government and to the negotiating commission of the NDFP
- Resolution der ICOR an das philippinische Volk, die Regierung Duterte und an die Verhandlungskommission der NDFP
- Resolution of the ICOR to the Filipino people, the Duterte government and to the negotiating commission of the NDFP
- Resolución de la ICOR al pueblo filipino, a la comisión negociadora del NDFP y al gobierno de Duterte
- Résolution de l'ICOR au peuple des Philippines, à la commission de négociations du NDFP et au gouvernement Duterte
- Резолюция ИКОР к филиппинскому народу, к комиссии по переговорам НДФФ и к правительству Дутерте
For the continuation and a full success of the peace talks!
Freedom for all political prisoners in the Philippines!
Solidarity with the Filipino liberation struggle!
For 50 years the Filipino people has been fighting for its liberation from imperialism in an organized way. After his election, Filipino president Duterte stated, that he would release all political prisoners. He appointed four representatives of the people's organizations as government Cabinet members, promised social reforms and followed the demand of the National Democratic Front of the Philippines to resume peace negotiations.
Duterte released some prominent political prisoners – that is a great success!
But now on the part of the government the peace talks have been declared to be finished and all liberation forces have been defamed as being terrorist!
400 progressive and revolutionary detainees are still in prison. Some for decades, with alleged criminal charges, many are elderly and sick.
We demand from president Duterte: Continue the peace talks on a democratic basis! Release all political prisoners! Seriously take up the demands for an agrarian reform and for economic, social and ecological reforms in the interest of the Filipino workers and people!
We commit ourselves: to intensify the international solidarity with the liberation struggle in the Philippines! The struggle of the Filipino people for national and social liberation as part of the worldwide liberation struggle is and remains the decisive force of change.
Long live international solidarity!
Signatories (as of 12 February 2017, further signatories possible):
- ORC Organisation Révolutionnaire du Congo (Revolutionary Organization of Congo), Democratic Republic of the Congo
- MMLPL Moroccan Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Line
- CPSA (ML) Communist Party of South Africa (Marxist-Leninist)
- PPDS Parti Patriotique Démocratique Socialiste (Patriotic Democratic Socialist Party), Tunisia
- MLOA Marxist-Leninist Organization of Afghanistan
- CPB Communist Party of Bangladesh
- CPI (ML) Red Star Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star
- NCP (Mashal) Nepal Communist Party (Mashal)
- APTUF All Pakistan Trade Union Federation
- NDMLP New-Democratic Marxist-Leninist Party, Sri Lanka
- БРП(к) Българска Работническа Партия (комунисти) (Bulgarian Workers Party (Communist))
- 23 Септември Движение за съпротива „23 Септември“ България (Resistance Movement "23rd September"), Bulgaria
- KSC-CSSP Komunisticka Strana Cheskoslovenska – Cheskoslovenska Strana Prace (Communist Party of Czechoslovakia – Czechoslovakian Workers Party), Czech Republic
- SMKC Svaz Mladych Komunistu Cheskoslovenska (Union of young Communists of Czechoslovakia), Czech Republic
- MLPD Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands (Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany)
- KOL Kommunistische Organisation Luxemburg (Communist Organization of Luxemburg)
- RM Rode Morgen (Red Dawn), Netherlands
- MLP Marksistsko-Leninskaja Platforma (Marxist-Leninist Platform), Russia
- VZDOR VZDOR - strana práce (Resistance - labour party), Slovakia
- MLGS Marxistisch-Leninistische Gruppe Schweiz (Marxist-Leninist Group of Switzerland)
- TIKB Türkiye İhtilalci Komünistler Birliği (Union of Revolutionary Communists of Turkey)
- KSRD Koordinazionnyj Sowjet Rabotschewo Dvizhenija (Coordination Council of the Workers Class Movement), Ukraine
- PR Partija Rada (Party of Labor), Yugoslavia (ex)
- PR-ByH Partija Rada - ByH (Party of Labor - Bosnia and Herzegovina), Bosnia and Herzegovina
- PCC-M Partido Comunista de Colombia – Maoista (Communist Party of Colombia - Maoist)
- PC (ML) Partido Comunista (Marxista Leninista) (Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)), Dominican Republic
- NPCH (ML) Nouveau Parti Communiste Haϊtien (Marxiste-Léniniste) (New Communist Party of Haiti (Marxist-Leninist))
- PC/ML Partido Comunista (Marxista-Leninista) de Panamá (Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist) of Panama)
- PCP (independiente) Partido Comunista Paraguayo (independiente) (Paraguayan Communist Party (independent))
- PPP Partido Proletario del Perú (Proletarian Party of Peru)
RMP Российская маоистская партия (Rossijskaya maoistskaya partiya) (Russian Maoist Party)