ICOR Solidarity Campaign with the Workers' and People's Uprising in Iran
the call for the solidarity campaign with the workers' and people's uprising in Iran has now reached 28 approvals as an ICOR resolution and will be started from December 1, 2022. The ICC calls you to become active in the sense of the resolution according to your possibility and to report to the ICOR Office. Send reports, photos ,videos for the website.
For support we have compiled a material package with documents, statements and cultural contributions, which you can find here:
ICOR Office Team
Down with the Mullah Regime! For a Democratic-Antifascist Revolution in Iran on the Way to Socialism!
The situation of a revolutionary ferment in Iran requires solidarity and support by the ICOR. We have written on our flags: "No struggle should ever remain alone"!
The nationwide workers' and people's uprising is unfolding in 190 cities of Iran and in all 31 provinces. Strikes, demonstrations and even armed actions against the theocratic fascist regime are taking place. The decisive force is the industrial workers in the big centers of the oil and gas industry, the refineries, the steel industry and sugar processing. The struggle against the double exploitation and oppression of the masses of women is a prominent driving force. Kurdish comrades also bring along a particularly strong tradition of struggle. Women, students and pupils, pensioners, traders in the bazaars participate day after day. The character can be qualified as a ferment towards an antifascist, new-democratic revolution on the way to socialism.
International solidarity is an essential strengthening force for the successful further development of this uprising toward the overthrow of the regime under the leadership of the workers' movement. ICOR must assume its responsibility for the practical coordination and revolutionization of the international struggles and for raising consciousness for this. We therefore develop a solidarity campaign with the struggle of the Iranian people with the following components:
- Broad educational work about the revolutionary ferment in Iran by the ICOR organizations in their respective countries. For this purpose, among other things, lectures of the CP Iran and the MLPD can be made available in English. Use for own party building. Publication of the songs and slogans of the movement and, if possible, a poster.
- Deeper ideological-political discussion and, if possible, unification about the character of the regime (controversial is the characterization as fascism), of Iran (controversial is the characterization as new-imperialist) and the revolution (controversial is if it is an antifascist-democratic with a socialist perspective at the moment or a socialist revolution.)
- Propagating the separation of state and church, or religion. A state should grant democratic rights and freedoms to the people and protect them from forced religious dictates.
- Holding events, demonstrations and other solidarity actions. Organizing and supporting solidarity actions of women. Winning revolutionary organizations and parties for the ICOR.
- If possible, establishing relations with workers', women's and youth organizations, developing partnerships and lasting solidarity links.
- A joint one-time worldwide day of action in consultation with the Iranian comrades at the end of November, beginning of December.
Signatories (as of 28 November 2022, further signatories possible):
- PCPCI Parti Communiste Proletarien de Côte d'Ivoire (Proletarian Communist Party of Ivory Coast)
- CPK Communist Party of Kenya
- MMLPL Moroccan Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Line
- CPSA (ML) Communist Party of South Africa (Marxist-Leninist)
- PCT Parti Comuniste du Togo (Communist Party of Togo)
- PPDS Parti Patriotique Démocratique Socialiste (Patriotic Democratic Socialist Party), Tunisia
- CPB Communist Party of Bangladesh
- SPB Socialist Party of Bangladesh
- CPI (ML) Red Star Communist Party of India (Marxist-Leninist) Red Star
10. NCP (Mashal) Nepal Communist Party (Mashal)
11. PPRF Patriotic Peoples Republican Front of Nepal
12. CPA/ML Communist Party of Australia (Marxist-Leninist)
13. БКП Българска Комунистическа Партия (Bulgarian Communist Party)
14. PR-ByH Partija Rada - ByH (Party of Labor - Bosnia and Herzegovina)
15. MLPD Marxistisch-Leninistische Partei Deutschlands (Marxist-Leninist Party of Germany)
16. UC Unité Communiste (Communist United ), France
17. UPML Union Prolétarienne Marxiste-Léniniste (Marxist-Leninist Proletarian Union), France
18. KOL Kommunistische Organisation Luxemburg (Communist Organization of Luxemburg)
19. RM Rode Morgen (Red Dawn), Netherlands
20. UMLP União Marxista-Leninista Portuguesa (Portuguese Marxist-Leninist Union)
21. RMP Российская маоистская партия (Rossijskaya maoistskaya partiya) (Russian Maoist Party)
22. MLGS Marxistisch-Leninistische Gruppe Schweiz (Marxist-Leninist Group of Switzerland)
23. MLKP Marksist Leninist Komünist Parti Türkiye / Kürdistan (Marxist Leninist Communist Party Turkey / Kurdistan)
24. KSRD Koordinazionnyj Sowjet Rabotschewo Dvizhenija (Coordination Council of the Workers Class Movement), Ukraine
25. PCC-M Partido Comunista de Colombia – Maoista (Communist Party of Colombia - Maoist)
26. PCP (independiente) Partido Comunista Paraguayo (independiente) (Paraguayan Communist Party (independent))
27. BDP Bloque Democratico Popular (Popular Democratic Bloc), Peru
28. PC (ML) Partido Comunista (Marxista Leninista) (Communist Party (Marxist-Leninist)), Dominican Republic
TKP-ML Türkiye Komünist Partisi – Marksist-Leninist (Communist Party of Turkey – Marxist-Leninist)